Come to think abt it, I really have no time to properly plan the itinerary. Until now, Im still trying to pack and think hard, what exactly have I missed out.... it's so scary and tiring to travel with a toddler. *shudder*
Packing is the hardest thingy... and now, i have to pack my hub Plus my lit' monster clothings. To add another level of difficulty, I like to travel in Winter! *shiver*
/*for days, my living room has been in a mess.*/
/*with her ard, it definitely slow things down*/
Alrighty Everyone... Im gg to get ready.. I have a plane to catch (and my lit monster) @ 6am
I did not bring any toys Cos my bag is darn heavy!
Wish me Luck.
ANyways, Merry Xmas & a Happy New Year.
Will blog if i have the time!
SFO -> LA -> Las Vegas -> Grand Canyon -> LV -> SFO -> Skiing -> SFO
xoxo
Hot mama
2 comments:
wooooo such an exciting journey to accomplish haha! enjoy ;)
hope u r havin funnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!
take more pics!!!
i wanna c princess reia in winter clothes!!!!
chill~~~
Post a Comment